Are you concerned with being scammed by a Psychic? Here’s a topic I would like to discuss with anyone searching for a Psychic Medium. I’ve heard of people who claim to be a psychic or medium taking advantage of those searching for guidance.
What I believe is a sure sign of being scammed.
- Your given a set amount in advance and then upon arriving told or asked to pay more.
- The person immediately says you have bad energy.
- You are told that you have been cursed.
- Advised of energy healing, or chakra clearing at an extra charge.
- You are encouraged to return in a short time for another reading.
- Encouraged to purchase items from them to heal you.
The business of Psychic work has a bad wrap and I’m sure it’s because some people see this as easy money. This is not the case with everyone in this business. There are reputable psychic mediums.
A few signs you’re dealing with integrity.
- Your told an hourly rate up front. The rate matches at the close of your reading.
- The person gives valid accurate insight into you without giving up information.
- You feel inspired and empower by the information given.
- Recommendations of healing from others at no additional cost to you.
- Told readings are best if spaced out anywhere from 8 months to a year.
- Items offered for sale are at a reasonable market value rate.
Good questions to ask before you get a reading.
- How much is the total cost?
- Is this per hour? Per person?
- May I record the reading?
- May I bring along a friend?
Pay attention to what the person is telling you. Does it really make sense? Does it sound true? Don’t feel ashamed if you have been scammed, Tell the world! Tell the neighborhood. Be the person that makes it stop. Share the experience to shut the scammers down.
Call for more information 636-459-5468