Scammed by a Psychic
Are you concerned with being scammed by a Psychic? Here’s a topic I would like to discuss with anyone searching for a Psychic Medium. I’ve heard of people who claim to be a psychic or medium taking advantage of those searching for guidance.
What I believe is a sure sign of being scammed.
- Your given a set amount in advance and then upon arriving told or asked to pay more.
- The person immediately says you have bad energy.
- You are told that you have been cursed.
- Advised of energy healing, or chakra clearing at an extra charge.
- You are encouraged to return in a short time for another reading.
- Encouraged to purchase items from them to heal you.
A few signs you’re dealing with integrity.
- Your told an hourly rate up front. The rate matches at the close of your reading.
- The person gives valid accurate insight into you without giving up information.
- You feel inspired and empower by the information given.
- Recommendations of healing from others at no additional cost to you.
- Told readings are best if spaced out anywhere from 8 months to a year.
- Items offered for sale are at a reasonable market value rate.
Good questions to ask before you get a reading.
- How much is the total cost?
- Is this per hour? Per person?
- May I record the reading?
- May I bring along a friend?